A building survey is suitable for all residential properties. It goes beyond the limitations of a homebuyer report by providing a full picture of the structure and condition of the visible parts of the property.
Building surveys diagnose defects, suggest remedies and comments on future maintenance requirements. It is a custom report tailored to the client’s individual requirements and includes information on construction type, materials used and details of the whole range of significant defects.
OUR SERVICES ARE SUITABLE FOR PROPERTIES WHICH:
• Are of unusual construction or style/type
• Has been substantially altered or extended
• Is larger than the norm
• Is a period or listed building
• Was built before 1900
A BUILDING SURVEY PORTFOLIO INCLUDES:
• A summary of condition by structural element
• Detailed advice on essential repairs and future maintenance requirements
• A complimentary copy of the report to the customer’s legal advisers so that they are aware of the additional required legal enquiries
• A verbal report of any major problems or areas of concern within 24 hours of the survey
• Addressal of specific areas of concern
• Carpets and furniture are not moved, and no invasive investigations are made. Inspection panels that are fixed with screws may be opened with the consent of the property owner.
• A building survey does not include a valuation, but this can be provided for a modest additional fee.
HOMEBUYER AND CONDITION REPORTS
We also provide accurate homebuyer and condition reports to customers in Usk, Herefordshire and South and Mid Wales. With over 48 years of experience, you can rely on us to provide an efficient and trustworthy service.